The Lublin Tourist and Cultural Information Center is ready for your visit. From 4th of May we are open seven days a week, from 9.00 to 19.00. Keeping in mind yours and ours safety, some of the rules for using the facility will change:
1. Before entering, please disinfect your hands with disinfectant fluid located by the door.
2. You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose.
3. Keep 2 meters distance while in queue.
4. Card payment is recommended.
5. The following services have been excluded from use during the pandemic: the infokiosks, a computer station. Using audio guides is only possible using your own headphones, but we encourage to download the audioguide application instead of using our devices.
Our enthusiasm and willingness to provide practical information regarding the rich tourist offer of Lublin and the entire Lublin Voivodeship remain unchanged.
Our store is the best place to get maps, guidebooks and promotional brochures about Lublin and Lublin Region, and to buy interesting souvenirs or the Lublin Tourist Card which allows to explore the city in cheaper and more efficient way. The centre provides reliable information about tourist attractions, municipal and regional public transport, accommodation and good places to eat. There is a possibility of using luggage storage lockers in our facility. We remain at your disposal.
1/3 Jezuicka St.
tel. +48 81-532-44-12
Lublin Tourist and Cultural Information Centre operates within the structures of Lublin Regional Tourist Organisation.